- 欒香：詩歌頌 南無第三世多杰羌佛（朗誦）
Greetings to you all!
Although Namo H.H. Dorje Chang Buddha III is not any leader or member of our museum, we established our cultural and art museum under the name of Namo H.H. Dorje Chang Buddha III. The entire staff and members of our museum extremely admire Namo H.H. Dorje Chang Buddha III’s words and deeds that benefit human beings and the world. Therefore, in June 2021 we set up the Theme Congratulation and Performance Awards of Celebrating the Buddha’s Birthday of Namo H.H. Dorje Chang Buddha III, to specially celebrate the Buddha’s Birthday of the Pope of Buddhism, Namo H.H. Dorje Chang Buddha III. The selection of the awards has now fully ended.
The list of the selected pieces are those Birthday-celebrating programs that directly and respectfully congratulate the Buddha’s Birthday of Namo H.H. Dorje Chang Buddha III and that are different from the talent performances. For those whose works have been selected, not only are they entitled to prize money and exquisite replica paintings, but also our museum has respectfully requested temple monastics to pray for them. This congratulatory activity to celebrate the Buddha’s Birthday by the museum also allows all Buddhist disciples to see how to obtain awards by truly manifesting pure congratulations to the Buddha’s Birthday, which is different than giving congratulations by doing a talent performance.
The following is the list of the winners of the Theme Congratulation and Performance Awards of Congratulating the Buddha’s Birthday of Namo H.H. Dorje Chang Buddha III:
The winner is: Benediction for Infinite Buddha’s Life of My Benevolent Master, Namo H.H. Dorje Chang Buddha III, by Kaichu Jiaozun.
The prize includes an award money of USD 3,000, an exquisite replica of The Sunflowers (fr. Tournesols) by Van Gogh, an exquisite replica of one of The Water Lillies (fr. Les Nymphéas), and an award certificate.
The winners are:
- Reading a poem titled Praise Namo H.H. Dorje Chang Buddha III by Luan Xiang;
- Reading and singing the song I Pray by Lighting the Lamps to congratulate the Buddha’s Birthday by Pujue Buddhist Listening and Practicing Center.
The prize includes an award money of USD 2,000, an exquisite replica of The Sunflowers (fr. Tournesols) by Van Gogh, and an award certificate each.
The winners are:
- The Sound of Nature and the Voice of Buddha, a Zen dance by Huazang Buddhist Institute’s Shenzhen Juezheng Cihang Group;
- The Lions in the South Respectfully Congratulating Buddha’s Birthday, a lion dance by the Zhengfa Shunde Team;
- Respectfully Congratulating the Auspicious Buddha’s Birthday of H.H. Dorje Chang Buddha III, a vocal performance and dance by Zhuyun Temple of Taiwan;
- Chorus Singing in One Mind and Praying with a Right Heart to Praise and Wish the Buddha Happy Buddha’s Birthday, a singing performance by the Global Buddhism Right Heart Association;
- A performance to respectfully congratulate the Buddha’s Birthday by the Buddhists disciples in the Jiangsu, Zhejiang, and Shanghai regions of the International Buddhist Association for the Listening and Practice of the True Dharma.
The prize includes award money of USD 1,500 and an award certificate each.
The winning performance videos can be viewed at the following web address: https://www.hhdcb3cam.org/cam